Friday, April 24, 2009

3 weeks and 1 day

I can't believe how fast the time is flying! Next Thursday Cameron will be 1 month old. Paul and I are enjoying every second with our little man and are amazed at how fast he is growing. Some of his new born clothes are already getting pretty snug.

Being a mom can be pretty challenging at times especially when I can't seem to soothe him when he gets upset, but each day I'm learning more and more and love him more and more every day! I'm finally feeling a little bit back to myself, but still have about 12-15 lbs to lose. Hopefully my doctor's appointment next month will go well so I can start exercising again.

Cameron and I are going to take a few walks today since it's so nice outside. I really think he loves getting outside and enjoying the fresh air. Plus the sidewalks are a bit bumpy at times and I think he enjoys it since it feels like a car ride.



Mommy loves me (I think I need to get some Daddy shirts soon so Paul doesn't feel left out;)

Too many stripes Mommy!
(This coat fits him the best right now, so I got a little crazy with the stripes - ha,ha)

Tummy Time

Enjoy this sunny beautiful day!
XOXO

1 comment: