Thursday, April 30, 2009

One Month Old

Cameron was one month old yesterday! I can't believe how fast this month has gone and I'm even more surprised at how fast he is growing. We went over to see Melissa and Matthew yesterday and Melissa got Cameron to smile at her - aw! It was so amazing! He was a bit fussy yesterday afternoon but I got him to smile at me finally. I will never forget that moment; so amazing!


Check out my crazy hair - Mommy gave me a bath and forgot to comb my hair :)

Playtime!

Cameron was so exhausted after his bath; so precious!

Cameron's next check up is on Monday so we'll be sure to send an update next week. Paul and I are so excited to see how much he has grown!

Have a great day!
XOXO








1 comment:

  1. He is precious Sarah! So alert too! I can't believe he is already 1 month old! Time sure does fly! Hope you have a great weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete