Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sleeping Better

Hello Everyone! This week has been pretty tough on me. We have been letting Cameron "cry it out" at night and only going in to pat his back or butt after he fusses for awhile. I must say that although it has been difficult, it is working and he is sleeping better and better. I can't say that we've mastered it and that he is sleeping through the night completely quite yet, but we're getting there.

Cameron has been rolling over for awhile now, but he is starting to roll from his back to his tummy to his back! So far he has only mastered this on the right side (maybe this means he will be right handed?). Anywho, it is really fun and amazing watching him do it and then looking for praise from either me or Paul. There is nothing better than seeing your child smile or laugh :)


Have a great week!!!

XOXO


Daddy feeding me rice cereal; hmm..not sure that I like this stuff


Whoa, more ended up on Cameron than in his mouth - ha,ha!


Go Colts!!!



My new giant teddy bear :)

No comments:

Post a Comment