Sunday, August 2, 2009

We're Blogging Again!!!

It's been awhile since we've posted anything new, so we have alot of catching up to do! Cameron is 4 months old today. I know I keep saying this, but the time is going by so fast. Here are a few fun facts about our little bundle of joy:

Favorite Book: Baby Einstein Mirror Me
Favorite Song: If You're Happy and You Know It
Favorite Sleeping Positon: Tummy (no matter how much I try to get him to sleep on his back, he just doesn't want any part of it!)
Favorite Toy: Giraffe and Adventure Gym or pretty much anything he can grasp and put into this mouth :)

We had to start Cameron on some formula and surprisingly he loves it. We have to use the soy base type though because the other kind makes him break out in hives - yikes! I still can't say I like him going to daycare, especially with the cold he has had since his first week there but it is what it is and I'm dealing with it better. We are having difficulty getting him through the night without waking up several times so we're going to start to try to let him "work it out on his own" per our pediatrician's suggestion. We'll see how well that works out with me (probably not so good, but I know I have to let him learn to soothe himself). We also got the ok to start a little rice cereal if we want so we're going to start him on it a little this week. Our pediatrician said it's really not necessary until 6 months but they encourage people to try if they are willing to and their baby seems ready. We'll let you know how that works out later this week.





1 comment:

  1. Oh he is adorable! So cute! "Crying it out" is so hard! Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child is a great book to try or The Easy Sleep Solution. It guides you through the processes of letting them cry vs. going in to comfort them. They helped me because it was hard for me. And Cooper has the same Giraffe toy and loves it! Great for sore gums! Miss you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete