Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Fall is Here!


We have been busy bees this past week. Unfortunately we did not go to the pumpkin patch this past Sunday since it was so cold and I didn't want Cameron to catch a cold. If it ever warms up then we'll try to go again before Halloween gets here. I seriously feel like it's cold 9 months out of the year here in Chicago :( I want it to get warmer and sunny so I can take Cameron out for walks again!

Cameron and I went to see my good friend Michelle on Saturday. We did some shopping and scrapbooking. It was so much fun to hang out!!! I'm getting addicted to scrapbooking now :) Sunday Paul, Cameron, and I went over to his parents house to celebrate his birthday w/ his family. We had a great time! Cameron loves seeing his cousins here!

Stay warm and have a safe week!!!
XOXO


Go Hawkeyes!
(He was cheering on the Iowa Hawkeyes since Paul's family was at the game on Saturday and they won!)

Look at my tongue

This is his new favorite toy right now

Ashley & Cameron

Matthew & Cameron

My friend Michelle and Cameron snuggling

His favorite thing to do...sucking his thumb!

1 comment:

  1. Cameron is so cute! Hopefully you guys get to go to the pumpkin patch, even if you have to bundle all up :) Have a great weekend! Miss you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete