Saturday, October 24, 2009

Trick or Treat!

Check out our Itsy Bitsy Spider! Cameron didn't like being in the costume at first, but now he is such a little ham! We had a mini dress rehearsal this week so we can get ready for next Saturday. Right now the plan is to hand out candy at our house for awhile and then go stop by our neighbors on the street. It's so much fun to get really excited again about all the holidays now that we have Cameron.

Cameron is still scooting everywhere. I'm hoping he will get the hang of crawling soon. I'm sure he is tired of having me try to show him how to do it - ha,ha! He is such a good eater too! So far the only thing he hasn't really liked are peas.

I hope everyone has a great Halloween Week!
XOXO


So adorable!!!


Trick or Treat


Look how big I'm getting


I love food!


I love sticking out my tongue :)


ha,ha,ha,ha

No comments:

Post a Comment