Tuesday, May 5, 2009

One Month Check-Up

Cameron's one month check-up went great! He is growing and is a healthy, happy baby boy. Our next appointment will be in one month and will be a difficult visit since he will be starting shots. Paul and I have been able to go to all the appointments together so far and I know I will really need Paul's support next time since Cameron has to get shots. Life as parents is amazing! Every day I'm amazed at our little miracle. He is really starting to get better at lifting his head and the range of motion he has with his head as well.

This will be my first Mother's Day as a Mom and I'm so excited! I love being a Mom!!!


"Little Racer"




So exhausted after a day of shopping with Mommy & Daddy


Go Cubs!
(Paul is such an amazing Dad! It melts my heart!)

I had my follow up appointment as well on Monday and everything is great! My doctor said I can go back to doing pretty much everything - yay! I actually went for a power walk/jog this afternoon while Paul stayed home with Cameron. It was so nice to get some exercise.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment