Saturday, May 30, 2009

2 Month Appointment

Hello Everyone! Cameron had his 8 week check-up this past Thursday. He is doing great, besides a nasty diaper rash that won't seem to go away. The doctor gave us a prescription for a new ointment so hopefully it will be gone very soon! He got 3 shots. Luckily Paul came with me because I cried when they gave him the shots :( I haven't seen him be so upset before so it really made me sad. I was able to immediately pick him up and cuddle with him once it was over. He was a bit fussy and didn't sleep very well that night, but now we're back on track. Cameron is sleeping 5-5 1/2 hours at night- yay!

Well, Monday is my first day back and I must say I've been dreading it for awhile now. The time has gone by way too fast. It will really be a big adjustment for me. I haven't been separated from Cameron even for a day since he's been born so this is going to be so difficult and I really hope I can get through it.


My sweet little baby boy

I love this pic! My favorite color on him is red!

That's all for now. I'll let everyone know how my first week back at work goes later. Enjoy the sunshine! :)

Love,
The Keith's
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment