Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I'm Growing!!!

Wow, we have alot to catch up on since I blogged last. The time goes by so fast! Cameron is getting better and better at lifting his head up when we do tummy time and is starting to smile more and more (mainly when he passes gas, but hey we'll take any smile we get). Being a Mom is amazing and is the best job in the whole world. I value every day I get to spend with my little man. I have to go back to work June 1st :( Luckily Cameron will only have to be in daycare 2-3 days a week, but it is still going to be one of the hardest things I've done.

I had an amazing 1st Mother's Day! Paul and Cameron got me a manicure and pedicure which I was in desperate need of so that was a treat! I'm going this Thursday to get pampered - yay! Here are some new pics of Cameron.


Let's go Cubs!!!


Hanging out with cousins Ashley & Matthew
I can't get enough of my little man :)

Visiting with Grammy & Grandpa Weaver

Bumbo Time (this was his first time trying out his Bumbo Seat)

My Dad is Rad :)

Have a wonderful and safe Memorial Day weekend!

Love,
Paul, Sarah, & Cameron
XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Oh he is so cute! I love the picture of you & Cameron and also the one of Cameron in the bumbo...soooo cute! I know you are getting nervous about going back to work but it will be okay :) He'll do great and be so happy to be back in mommy's arms when you pick him up!
    Have a good weekend! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete