Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sleeping Better! :)

Cameron slept 6 hours last night from the time I put him to bed until he woke up to eat and get a diaper change - yay! Paul and I are both feeling like we are getting more sleep lately. This is my last week being at home with Cameron so it's a pretty emotional week for me. I'm trying to just enjoy the last few days we have together before I go back to work and not get too upset. I know that he will be in good hands and that we'll just have alot of cuddle and play time when I get home.

He is getting so big and changing more and more everyday. He is smiling alot now and Paul and I will do just about anything to make our little man laugh. His 2 month appointment is this Thursday so we'll be sure to post more pics and stats later this week.


Chilling in his bumbo chair

Working on head control and arm strength ;)

I love my grandmas

This smile is priceless!

I'm a clean little duckie (I love this hoodie duck towel - so cute!)

Fresh diaper after my bath

Cameron still has all his hair! Everyone always stops and ask me if I had heartburn when I was pregnant and I didn't so whoever started that old wives tale is wrong - ha,ha!

Love,
The Keith's
XOXO











No comments:

Post a Comment